UvuPerformance.com is a leading men’s health magazine focusing on product reviews, how-to guides, information, tips and the latest industry news. For over five years we have been aiding men to become more confident with themselves, their bodies and others too as a result.
We believe the information ascertained on this website will assist them to grow further self-assured and bold as a person who will then, in turn, reflect on their society.
Uvu Performance is extremely pleased to launch it’s “Men’s Health Magazine Scholarship” for students, both postgraduate and undergraduate. In this scholarship, we are awarding a $1000 scholarship once a year to college or university attending students who exhibit talent, real promise, dedication and solid work ethic.
Ideally, the scholarship program is intended for students currently enrolled in courses in the faculties of Medicine, Men’s Health, Sexual Health, Urological Sciences, Gender Identity and Male Anatomy. However, this is not a prerequisite, as long as you possess an enthusiasm for writing and an interest in Men’s Health, that would be adequate for us!
If you found this scholarship to be worthwhile and you believe you have what it takes to achieve it, please don’t hesitate in communicating with us with the details outlined below.
What are the eligibility requirements?
This scholarship is accessible to all the students who are currently registered in colleges, universities or higher education schools and faculties.
Students of any subject/discipline of education across the globe are qualified to apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age at the time of the deadline for the scholarship
- GPA should be at least 2.5
- There is no fee to apply for this scholarship
1. We will stop accepting applications for this year after June 27th, 2018
2. The winner will be declared in the month of July 2018
3. Submissions received after June 27th, 2018 will be considered for the following year of 2019.
4. A cheque for $1000 will be mailed out to your college no later than 15th August 2018
(We have a scholarship giveaway once every year)
How to apply for this scholarship program?
1. All the applicants willing to apply need to write and submit an essay or article (750 words minimum) on “The psychological effects of having poor health in men” The work must be your own and free from plagiarism. Please preface your draft with an introductory passage summarizing your education goals. Note that the preface will not count towards the 750-word minimum.
The winner will be chosen on the grounds of freshness, creativity, and uniqueness of the article/essay. Applicant information is never shared or sold to third parties.
2. You can email your submissions as a .doc file attachment to email@example.com accompanied with the following information:
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume/Bio-Data
- An acceptance letter from your university/college as proof.
The winner will be announced on this page and will be notified by email. The award of $1000 via cheque will be sent to the financial aid department of your college or university with the winners’ full name.
We wish you all the best with your studies and future endeavors!